Solution Architect Team Lead
Reports to: Head of Delivery
The Solution Architect Team Lead coordinates technical solutions activities in line with Sales and Delivery plans. You will be responsible for transferring industry, product, and technical knowledge to clients via strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
You will lead and coordinate the team responsible for the technical client engagement, transitioning a sales prospect into project delivery, supporting integrations to go-live. With the Solution Architects working at the forefront of the project lifecycle and being a key part of the project discovery phase, you and the team will be responsible for the analysis, design and specification of the technical solution required to integrate brands and retailers onto the Anatwine platform.
The Solution Architect Team Lead will be responsible for line management and coaching the team, resource allocation, process improvements, and working closely with the Head of Delivery and other Delivery Team Leads to ensure best practice. You shall ensure that all solution documentation is successfully delivered against all projects, and maintained to the required standards for live integrations. You will also perform as a Solution Architect for projects when required.
ResponsibilitiesSolution Architect Team Lead
- Leading the Solution Architect team, coordinating staff, workload, and reporting.
- Work with clients and prospects to help them understand the business and technical benefits that the Anatwine platform delivers and how it meets their needs.
- Position and present Anatwine product offerings to both a technical and business audience.
- Assist the sale and delivery lifecycle by driving out requirements and identifying how Anatwine’s product will support the client.
- Working with Sales and Account Management to lead discussions with prospects about integration with their systems via Anatwine APIs and core Anatwine platform features.
- Lead client meetings and work with clients to design and document integration solutions to meet the clients needs, with reference to Anatwine platform features, capturing any new feature or capability requirements.
- Explain complex technical concepts comprehensively in writing, diagrams and/or demo scripts.
- Work with clients to fully understand their systems and operational requirements in order to implement an effective integration.
- Present strategic solutions on behalf of Anatwine, working with Sales and Delivery to undertake presentations, briefings, workshops and demonstrations as required.
- Ownership and management of the client solution from the sales process through to the delivery stage of their engagement for allocated projects and/or clients.
- Regularly provide progress summaries of assigned opportunities to track the progress of clients through the pre-sales phase.
- When not engaged with prospects and clients, other duties will include:
- Providing training for internal teams on Anatwine’s product and service offerings;
- Collaborating with Anatwine’s Product Team to create and maintain collateral enabling Solution Architects to carry out presales and project discovery duties successfully;
- Reporting on client and internal team feedback in order to drive continuous improvements, working closely with Anatwine’s Product Team.
- Also undertake the role of Solution Architect for projects when required, with the role equally split between Team Leadership and Solution Architect duties.
- Knowledge of retail e-commerce platforms advantageous.
- Strong business and data analysis skills.
- Strong understanding of commercial processes.
- Proven ability to work in large enterprise organisations and in partnership with a variety of regional and global partner organisations.
- Resourceful and able to work under critical timelines and conditions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills excellent presentation skills, and a proven track record of dealing with senior executives and directors.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities across multiple clients and/or projects.
- Retail background preferred but not essential.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions.
- A team player.
- Willingness to travel, including internationally.
- Self starter.
- Good listening skills.