Head of Technical Product
As a Product Owner, you will manage a product as assigned by the Head of Technical Product. Within this
role you will shape the features and behaviour of the product through a combination of new design and
consultation on incremental change against existing features.
- Produce and maintain a prioritised product backlog of epics for your assigned product(s).
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements for product features / new product scenarios and represent these as epics.
- Provide a consultation service to the business, leading incremental change within your products to ensure quality and adherence to the roadmap.
- Write user stories and work with the internal scrum masters and engineering teams to elaborate, prioritise and technically realise your stories.
- Ensure the needs of the business and external customers are represented and fully understood by the engineering teams.
- Work with technical owners to evaluate solutions and the related risks to arrive at the best recommendation for a product feature.
- Responsibility for fully documenting each new feature through design, delivery, and release, and managing these into operational support.
- Coordinate with the other Product Owners to align change in your respective products, ensuring a supportive, considerate approach which enhances the platform as a whole.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to provide consultancy and advice around your respective product(s) and features.
- You are experienced in breaking down solutions into Epic and Story level content for teams to deliver within an agile delivery environment.
- You have a strong analytical approach to problem solving, and an ability to make fact based decisions and to document the evidence that led to those decisions.
- The quality of your documentation is exceptional and you are able to represent complex ideas, logic, and system behaviours in written and diagrammatic form without ambiguity.
- Your time management is impeccable and supports the effective management of your workload, delivery against deadlines and appropriate and timely communication against these.
- You will be able to clearly and appropriately communicate your product goals and feature sets verbally and through presentation, with the content and detail catered to the audience. Audiences will include external clients and internal colleagues ranging from C level through to developers and testers.
- You own, embrace, and are always up to date with technical details and the business rules that bring your product to life.
- You are committed to investing your time to assist in the growth and development of others. You are willing to share your knowledge, experience, and wisdom and act as a guide and role model
to other members of the team and Anatwine organisation.
- You demonstrate leadership skills by bringing new ideas to processes and looking out for new ways to improve the way your team works, you lead by example and encourage others.
5+ years of experience working as Product Owner, Senior Business/Systems Analyst or Product
- 5+ years of experience working with project teams to represent complex business requirements as functional specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
To view all available roles, please visit our Careers Page.
Anatwine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.