Marketing and Communications Manager
Team: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The Marketing and Communications Manager will create world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions to reach more customers and partners and help them understand the potential impact Anatwine can have on their business, and is responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company, ensuring its messages are consistent.
As the Marketing and Communications Manager for Anatwine, you will be an active all-round contributor to an integrated, highly-collaborative workforce, tasked with developing and executing strategic marketing programs into the Company.
Responsible for demand generation and marketing communications strategy, in alignment with the Company's direction, you will support our sales functions with integrated marketing programs to help achieve business objectives.
This position is an individual Contributor and reports to our COO.
- Development of annual/quarterly marketing plans, working closely with the sales team and Senior Leadership team (SLT) to align business objectives.
- Execution of marketing campaigns with the required tactics to meet targets for acquisition and management of the marketing lead pipeline. Tactics to include: email; social media; events; digital advertising; web site experience; webinars; partners and sales engagements.
- Influence the content strategy from a marketing perspective, to develop content aligned to stages of the buyer journey for those segments.
- Closely align with internal sales team, to ensure that campaigns and leads are being followed up.
- Agree metrics for all programmes and report against these, to understand the impact of your campaigns on the business by testing, optimising, and sharing best practice.
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company, incorporating PR, Marketing, and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing UK press releases for local and national media.
- Adapting UK press releases for international syndication ensuring stories translate to differing international markets.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the Company and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Developing and leading the company's internal communication strategy.
- Communicating brand to internal customer and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised.
- Proven track record of marketing experience with a technology vendor in a marketing manager position (retail and fashion experience an advantage)
- Experience of working closely with sales teams and management, possessing a deep understanding of the sales process.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google docs.
- Strong grasp of CRM systems (knowledge of Salesforce a strong advantage).
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, including analytics, digital marketing, or business.
- A wealth of knowledge and time spent operating within the marketing mix - you will need to have a broad range of experience across the full marketing mix.
- Sound commercial experience, with ownership of managing multiple projects and deadlines at one time.
- Experience providing reports to senior stakeholders based on project and campaign progress and return on investment.
- Previous experience in creating and developing a strategy, aligned to brand guidelines and business needs.
- In-depth understanding of eCommerce KPIs.
- Well-rounded digital marketing skill set, including writing and designing email campaigns and leveraging digital advertising and social media platforms.
- Aptitude for retail and fashion.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, partners and customers.
The ideal background
- Previous experience as a Marketing and Communications Manager for a similar organisation would be a strong advantage.
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Bachelor's degree qualified of 2:1 or above, a relevant master's degree would also be an advantage.
- A proven ability to lead marketing and communications strategies in other organisations.