Head of Infrastructure and Security
Anatwine are seeking a talented individual to work within the DevOps team. As a member of the team the successful candidate will participate in day-to-day tasks and internal projects which support operations in a cloud-hosted services environment, implement automation and encourage DevOps best-practice. The successful applicant will be a fast learner, eager to test and implement both emerging and established technologies.
- Liaise with DevOps team members, product owners, development, testing and other IT stakeholders to; Maintain existing pipelines and processes, Design and build new pipelines and processes to meet requirements, Iteratively improve existing tooling pipelines and processes, Troubleshoot issues that arise, working to resolve them and fix any faults identified
- Using common tooling: install, configure, test, maintain and monitor critical services at infrastructure, OS and application level
- Perform general support, deployment and Linux system administration tasks as a member of the DevOps team
- BA/BSc in Information Science/Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a system administration/software engineering position
- Experience of problem solving in an IT environment
- Fast learner with an interest in new technologies and an ability to gain new skills quickly
- Experience of running services on a public cloud service
- Experience with desired state configuration frameworks such as Chef/Puppet
- Demonstrate proficiency in systems administration (Linux) and network administration (DNS, Load balancing, and VPN)
- Good understanding of the application stack (HTTP protocol, load balancing, proxies, REST)
- Experience with at least one of the following languages (Java, .NET, Ruby, Python, Go)
- Solid networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience of using containers, such as Docker, in test and production environments
- Experience of using build and deployment pipelines
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all available roles, please visit our Careers Page.
Anatwine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.