Delivery QA Lead
Reports to: Head of Delivery
As QA Lead within the Delivery function, you will be responsible for leading, developing and rolling out best practice across the Integration Engineer and project teams in line with Anatwine’s testing and release methodology. The role will also include triaging, educating and supporting Integration Engineers during project testing, to enable successful releases both internally and for our clients.
You will also play a key role in developing, maintaining, and driving testing governance to support integrations and change requests, with governance being set out, executed and adhered too both internally and by our clients ahead of launch. The role will be client focused, as the larger and more complex integrations may require your input with clients to plan for successful testing and delivery.
The role will also include testing input and support for in-flight projects, in addition to leading the governance, new ways of working, and best practice under the Delivery function, whilst also engaging with our Product and Engineering Teams to drive continuous improvements towards integration management and internal tooling.
- Defining and implementing integration testing strategies and scenarios for all project types.
- Coaching and supporting other members of the delivery team in adopting and building on quality integrations.
- Assisting new clients to define overall testing strategies and quality gates, ensuring the integration process is delivered successfully.
- Working with the Development department to maintain consistent QA approaches and ensure a smooth transition of work between the Development and Delivery teams.
- Devising, establishing. and continuously reviewing the quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Setting standards for quality throughout the delivery lifecycle, configuration management, mapping, and release processes.
- Reviewing processes periodically, ensuring the delivery and configuration processes meet the required standards.
- Providing coaching and support for process adoption for QA approach and best practice.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports, both for projects and internal improvements.
- Defining and monitoring performance against QA KPIs for the Delivery function.
- Defining and maintaining governance processes to ensure QA activities are continually fit for purpose and delivering the highest standards.
- Meeting with new clients and leading the QA aspects of new integrations, existing integrations and change requests.
- Facilitating effective working relationships within and between teams and motivating teams towards a high level of QA performance.
- Ensuring that realistic estimates of costs, timescales, and resource requirements are agreed and carrying out the monitoring of projects against these criteria, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Managing the external QA relationships at both Programme and Project Level for Delivery function.
- Contributing and driving the testing strategy, and supporting coverage in project documentation.
- Acting in a testing capacity in order to support projects, training, and documentation.
- An Advanced Level ISTQB certification is highly desirable.
- Must have in-depth practical testing experience in both manual and automated testing.
- Results oriented with a high degree of accountability, commitment, and responsibility.
- Knowledge of current industry-wide Quality & Test processes, practices, tools, and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and effective negotiation skills.
- A rigid attention to detail.
- Awareness of QA lifecycles, especially as applied to the delivery process. Understanding of various agile methodologies and experience managing quality in the agile practice is highly desirable.
- Displays ownership, alongside a high quality and completeness of deliverables.
- Self-motivated and driven; must be able to execute with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience of implementing best practices, governance, and process improvement.
- Strong client management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills with high fluency in English.
- You are energetic, self-starting, and pride yourself on professionalism.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities with multiple clients.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently shifting priorities.
- Excellent questioning and listening skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Eager to learn new skills and innovate for continuous improvement.
- Approachable and able to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent people skills which allow you to thrive in a team environment.
- Able to support Delivery team members with complex projects into meaningful and manageable testing strategies.
- Pragmatic and adaptable to new services, processes and stakeholders.
- Committed to overall team success and supporting colleagues.