Sales & Account Management
Head of Sales & Account Management
This is a key position working in the commercial area of the business.
If you are keen to work at the cutting edge of retail / eCommerce, working with some of the biggest brands on the planet, then this role is for you.
- Responsible for actively engaging with global and domestic brands and retailers and selling the Anatwine brand across multiple geographies
- Successfully negotiate and close deals at Director and C-level with apparel, footwear and accessories brands and retailers
- Actively develop your own prospect list and build out a strong pipeline of present and future opportunities
- Work with other teams to maximise existing partnerships, helping to connect more brands and retailers, expanding their networks
- Utilise your existing network of senior level contacts
- Act as a strong Brand Ambassador for Anatwine
- Build out and manage activities in the CRM tool
- Report activity and success to the CEO and Head of Sales through a proactive and informed approach
- Available for regular travel, primarily in the UK and Europe
- A skilled salesperson with a strong network of senior level contacts within the European fashion wholesale and retail sector
- Punctual and reliable
- Demonstrable track record of negotiating and closing deals and meeting or exceeding sales quota. This can be in a software products and solutions or SaaS company, preferably with consumer (fashion) brands and retail stores, or in another capacity within the fashion industry, e.g. wholesale sales
- An understanding of SaaS and/or software solutions a benefit, but retail experience is more important
- Able to flawlessly present and communicate
- Able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
To view all available roles, please visit our Careers Page.
Anatwine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.